Fish Oil by Nordic Naturals:
Exceptional Nutrition and Support.
Fish oil provides the “good” fats you need every day for energy, many bodily functions, general health and even weight loss. Cold water oily fish such as salmon, anchovies, mackerel, sardines and cod provide omega-3 fatty acids in the form of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). However, adequate amounts of EPA and DHA are hard to come by unless you use a fish oil supplement. Even then, most fish oils can’t compare with the Nordic Naturals formulas. This brand is exceptionally high in EPA/DHA potency, bioavailability and quality. In fact, Nordic Naturals is the #1 selling fish oil brand in the USA. Here’s why:
- It surpasses international pharmaceutical standards for maximum allowable peroxides, heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs.
- Exceptional freshness levels ensure efficacy and protect your cells from harmful free radicals.
- Award-winning purity levels – at least 750 times purer than fish!
- Great taste – clean and light due to unsurpassed freshness.
- Made from exclusive and exceptional raw material: wild salmon, anchovies, sardines and Arctic cod from the cleanest waters of the world.
- Best manufacturing process – no chemicals or excessive heat.
- True triglyceride form – the body absorbs up to 70% more omega-3s than possible from most concentrated fish oils.
Exceptional Quality Guaranteed
Believe it or not, the U.S. government has no fish oil quality standards. But Nordic Naturals fish oil adheres to and exceeds the stringent European Pharmacopoeia Standard; the Council for Responsible Nutrition standards; and the standards of the Global Organization for EPA and DHA omega-3s. These standards guarantee quality products by setting maximum allowances for the peroxides, heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs found in more and more seafoods today.
The power of omega-3 fatty acids for heart health has been widely publicized for decades. EPA and DHA may support many aspects of cardiovascular health including major coronary events, peripheral artery disease, anticoagulation and inflammation. EPA and DHA may also support cellular health, provide nourishment to the brain and eyes, and help maintain cholesterol and blood pressure levels that are already normal. EPA and DHA have also been linked to proper fetal development.
High quality fish oil taken daily is considered one of the best preventive health maintenance habits you can embrace.